The Navigation tab is the application's site map of the system. Navigate to this page when you need to access any section that does not have a tab. The options available in the Navigation Tab are listed below, separated into their appropriate sections.
NOTE: Whether a user sees any of the menu options explained below is dependent on the level of permissions granted to the user by the administrator.
- Log Out – Log out of the eMaint X3 system.
- eMaint.com Home Page – Open the eMaint.com home page in a separate window.
- Request Manager – Provides access to the work order request listing and details.
- My Requests – Displays the user's requests in 3 groups: current open work orders, rejected requests in the last 30 days and a user-specified history of all requests.
- Work Order Center – Provides access to the work order listing and the detail of the work orders.
- Work Order Print Manager – Prints work orders by user-definable filters.
- Group Close Out – A tool that is used to select a group of open work orders (based on several filter options such as Route, Assignment, etc.) and quickly close them.
- Maintenance Calendar - Displays any task that is set up to show on calendar (“On Calendar” field = True on the PM schedule screen).
- Simple Work Order – Opens a simplified work order form for quick entry.
- Create Purchase Order – Creates purchase orders for a particular supplier.
- Parts Reorder List – Displays list of stock parts that are due to be reordered based on reorder points. Reorders can then be processed from this screen.
- PO Receipts – Used to select a PO and receive individual items on the PO.
- Update Pending PO's – A processing screen used to update and process pending PO's.
- Purchase Order Center – Displays the purchase orders in the system. Options to filter based on Supplier and date range. Access PO's for editing and receiving.
PM Center (Preventative Maintenance Center)
- Generate PM Work Orders – A tool that is used to manually generate multiple PM's into work orders.
- PM Tasks – Where PM tasks are defined and stored so that they can be associated to PM schedules.
- PM Manager – Used to manage the PM schedules in your system based on criteria you select.
- Asset File Information – Views the Asset List and Details. From Asset Detail, you can view the PM Schedules associated with the asset.
- Parts File Information – Views the inventory list and details in your system.
- PM Task Library – Provides a generic list of tasks to perform on common equipment. This section is meant for copying and pasting into PM Tasks.
- Maintenance Contacts – Contacts are tracked here. Anyone that is to be assigned to a task must have a record in Maintenance Contacts.
- Parts by Supplier – A list of all the part/supplier relationships you have established in your inventory file.
- Name Plate Lists – A list of nameplate types that are built into eMaint. Users have the ability to define additional nameplate types. The nameplate attributes are then „imported‟ directly onto an asset record.
- Problem Type Management – View and modify the problem types for your work requests.
- Department Management – View and modify the departments used on your work orders and your assets.
- Work Type Management – View and modify the work types used on your work orders.
- Asset Explorer – Tool to view assets in a tree or hierarchical view and to choose the structure of that hierarchy.
- Parts Explorer – Tool to view inventory in a tree or hierarchical view and to choose the structure of that hierarchy.
- Contact Explorer – Tool to view contacts in a tree or hierarchical view and to choose the structure of that hierarchy.
- Query Builder – Advanced reporting tool which allows you to create reports.
- Digital Dashboard – The digital dashboard contains predefined reports that display data from multiple tables and outputs the results to either graph or CSV format.
- Inventory Valuation Report – Report which provides the actual value of inventory based on the purchase price of each item.
- Percentage Complete – Tool used to view the percentages of closed versus open work orders.
- Change Your Settings – Used to change the user's information (name, password, company and contact information, email address, etc). It is also used to indicate how date information should display in the system when viewing date fields on a detail screen. Work Order and PM email options are also accessed and defined from this screen.
- User Administration – Administrator option used to change information and security rights for users on the account.
- Add New Users – Administrator option used to create additional users for the account.
- Log in as Another User – Takes you to a new log in page.
- Export Data – Tool that is used to export your data from selected tables in eMaint. Available tables to export are Work Orders, Assets, Parts, Contacts, and Charges. Output can be Excel (XLS), comma delimited (TXT), or database (DBF) format.
- Manage Data Dictionary – Provides access to the system‟s data dictionary.
- Remove Deleted Records – Used to view records that are marked for deletion and permanently remove them from the system.
- Customize my own page – Used for customizing your 'My eMaint' page. This section also provides some graphics management.
- Site Activity Report – Displays a list of users that were signed into the system in a user-specified date range.
- Live Support – Allows you to connect to the eMaint Support Department Live Chat website.
- Help – Opens the eMaint Training webpage for information on the various training classes.